A swimming pool fence or a conventional pool fence is basically a barricade that surrounds your swimming pool. If you have children playing in and around you, they should not be in harm’s way, which is why there are kids pool fence and other different categories offenses involved.
Basically, the safety fence for the pool now has come equipped with automatic mechanisms that close in. The laws have been severe when it comes to these products since they should be compliant with the laws of the specific countries. These best safety pool fences for inground pools are designed to make the inmates in there feel safe and secure.
- 1 Quick Look: 5 Best Pool Fences comparison chart
- 2 10 Top-rated Pool Fences – 2021 Reviews & Buying Guide
- 2.1 1. Pool Fence DIY by Lifesaver Fencing Section Kit
- 2.2 2. GLI Above Ground Pool Fence Add-On Kit B (3Sect)
- 2.3 3. Pool Fence DIY by Life Saver Pool Fence
- 2.4 4. Pool Fence DIY by Life Saver Self Closing Gate Kit
- 2.5 5. WaterWarden WWF200
- 2.6 6. Sentry Safety DIY Pool Fence by EZ Guard
- 2.7 7. Giantex In-Ground Swimming Pool
- 2.8 8. GLI Vinyl Works White Economy Resin Above Ground Pool
- 2.9 9. Classic Guard Swimming Pool Fence Child Safety Pool
- 2.10 10. Sentry Safety Pool Fence
- 3 FAQ About Best Pool Fences
Quick Look: 5 Best Pool Fences comparison chart
10 Top-rated Pool Fences – 2021 Reviews & Buying Guide
1. Pool Fence DIY by Lifesaver Fencing Section Kit
This is United States Compliant with a total height of feet and 5 poles integrated with each other. It also contains a 12-foot fencing section, a 5-pole section that has already been attached, automatic safety latches, and even a gate that comes separately with it.
- Integrated aluminum posts, safety latches, and acceptable fence height are advantageous for this.
- It is also compliant with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- This can basically be termed as the easy pool fence.
- Some items like the gate mechanism need to be taken separately.
2. GLI Above Ground Pool Fence Add-On Kit B (3Sect)
This is GLI’s great new mechanism, and it’s a fence that is very nicely installed around the pool. This would prevent any and all unsupervised things to get into the pool. The total product is about 24 inches tall, and it is already assembled, so it will cut your work short.
It also has a 24 inches long section that comes with the detailed instruction manual on how to assemble a pool fence properly. The fence material is way advanced than the usual primitive nets that used to come with it. It is, therefore, a great pool fence to choose for sure.
- It increases the safety of the pool by an optimum amount.
- It is completely devoid of Ultra-violet rays and requires little to no maintenance at all.
- It is an in-ground pool safety fence and a very good alternative for the same.
- There have been supposed weight issues in between the gate and the plastic which is a notable con here.
3. Pool Fence DIY by Life Saver Pool Fence
Another one of the products by Pool Fence DIY and it has gained a lot of positive reviews owing to it. This pool fence has a 2-feet opening through which you can walk, and it is also compliant as per the standards prescribed. It comes with an ultra-secure magnetic latch and self-closing mechanisms that are great. These fences around pools would be a preferable option.
It has an aluminum-coated stock, double truss uprights for support and industrially made mesh for protection against any outside or inside interferences. It is basically a Textilene PVC coated nylon mesh having a total strength of about 270 pounds psi.
- It contains a patented spring load adjuster and a Tru-Close gate hinges that close up on its own with no problems.
- There are a lot of extra things that need to be taken along with this like a self-closing gate kit, and drill mechanisms, etc.
4. Pool Fence DIY by Life Saver Self Closing Gate Kit
This is a Pool Fence Self Closing Gate Kit that would prevent your kids and any unwanted entities to enter into the pool. The pooling mechanism contains a self-closing magnetic gate latch that would prevent any accidental openings of the gate throughout the time when it is installed. It is the water warden pool safety fence.
It contains the customized Tru-Close Hinges that are created with a glass fiber enforced polymers that are devoid of any kind of rust issues. It also contains a Magna gate latch which is surprisingly great and effective, thus making it a viable option.
- It contains an adjustable swing mechanism for opening it left or right-handed individuals.
- It contains hardware components for installing it properly.
- A great option for being child safety pool mesh.
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty only that might pose a problem.
5. WaterWarden WWF200
The product by WaterWarden comes with multiple variants, it packs a whole set of features at best. The safety fence is about 4 feet by 12 feet at length and it comes with color varieties of black and beige.
It has heavily reinforced posts that are created with a set of half-inch stainless steel pins. The safety fences are created with polymer sleeves which will enable protecting your deck and a seamless installation procedure. It is a great water warden above ground pool fence.
The product is also certified by the American Society for Testing and Materials F2286. It contains the guide for a Do it Yourself Mechanism in case you want to try. It is a great option for a child safety fence for pools.
- Simple drilling mechanism for putting up the safety fences in just about a minute. Removing it is also easy.
- Strength could be a problem at times so it needs to be set up properly.
6. Sentry Safety DIY Pool Fence by EZ Guard
This is a Do-it-Yourself kit designed for safety and to also keep children and other elements safe at the pool. It contains a total of 4*12-foot-wide fencing section, also contains 5 poles that have already been attached with ease. It decks sleeves and deck caps, It comes with an installation manual for swiftly carrying out the process.
It contains 0.5 inches of rotary hammer drill containing a standard 5/8 inch of masonry bit. It EZ guard fencing that can be placed and removed as per the user’s convenience. This is among the best sentry safety pool fence from the lot.
- The entire pool construction has required multiple sets of quality materials so there has been no compromise.
- Customizable, pre-assembled and easy mechanism.
- It is basically a safety fence pool armed with great precautions.
- There might be a few problems while installing it properly.
7. Giantex In-Ground Swimming Pool
The product by Giantex is a very streamlined one and can be used by one and all. The fence is made up of a strong aluminum tube that is light-weight as well. It is very durable and strong and it can be rolled and stored up in a place.
It is an In-Ground Pool safety fence after all that would basically prevent anybody from drowning in there accidentally. A single individual would be able to fit the fence and remove it as easily as possible. It is resistant to climbing so it’s a great choice to have.
- It contains an aluminum foot tube consisting of a 1000D Textilene Fabric material.
- Pool Safety fences that can be set as per the convenience of the user.
- Among the top water warden in-ground pool safety fence.
- Strength of the poles has been a questionable factor among many of the customers.
8. GLI Vinyl Works White Economy Resin Above Ground Pool
This is a product created by GLI Vinyl Works and it has its fair share of advantages and disadvantages. The product has been created with durable resin along with the stainless-steel hardware materials so that it goes securely while setting it up.
The product creates more safety and also shows a bit more style to any of the wall pools above ground. It has fence pickets that are non-adjustable and it can be mounted nicely as well. The fence sections are 24 inches in length and it can fit anywhere. It can be used comfortably as a pool child safety fence.
- The product weighs around 21 pounds and it has got a base fence kit for installation.
- Fence sections are suitable for all pool sizes.
- You might find it a bit difficult to install the fencing system at one go by yourself.
9. Classic Guard Swimming Pool Fence Child Safety Pool
This swimming pool fence is made up of a durable, ultra-violet ray resistant material. It has been encapsulated completely on all the sides by a thin lining to avoid any kind of fraying. It is created completely out of aluminum poles coated in with black powder that prevents unnatural rusting problems.
It contains poles that are about an inch in diameter and also has one and quarter-inch holes that need to be drilled in for installing it properly. The backing in the poles can be removed so that the lengths can be modified for appropriate fence sizes.
- Attractive, long-lasting, durable and made up of excellent quality.
- It is even weather-resistant, and it can be set up easily.
- It is an easily removable pool fence.
- Bottom poles might not be sturdier than expected as has been told by customers.
10. Sentry Safety Pool Fence
The poles are made out of stainless steel, It has a PVC insert and finished aluminum which is coated using powder. The contains the deck sleeves, deck caps and also an installation template which is best for measuring the poles.
Installing the pool would require a 0.5-inch rotary hammer drill and a standard masonry shaft for completing it.
- Top of the line VisiGuard Pool Fencing.
- Safe and reliable against a harsh environment.
- Comes pre-assembled and is very easy to install.
- The very low number of cons for this product.
FAQ About Best Pool Fences
Some of the general FAQ and answers are as shown below,
Q1: How Much Will My Pool Fence Cost?
Ans: It all depends upon the specifications and the area that you want to cover with the same. The average costing requirement for fences might go up to $1700+ if we have to take all the factors into consideration.
Q2: Is A Removable Pool Fence Mesh Easy To Use?
Ans: Since many of the products contain mechanized latches and functionalities, they are pretty much easy to operate without any major glitches. It would be advisable that you refrain from teaching these to your kids since that would be really harmful to them.
Q3: How Long Does It Take To Put Up The Pool Fences?
Ans: Logically speaking, for a completely covered 15 feet fencing area, you would need hardly 10 minutes. You can customize the fencing area as per your convenience.
Q4: Can you Do It Yourself?
Ans: Of course, it is possible. If you are not sure how to go about it, it is highly recommended that you take the help of the instructional manuals provided over there. Doing anything foolish can really mess up all the work.
Q5: Can The Pool Fence Mesh Be Repaired?
Ans: It is difficult to say since these things can happen if they are being tested against the elements during the usage.
Pool Fence Buying is a very comprehensive process as we have seen in this guide above. There are so many things involved when you are buying one. There is cost, there is safety, there are maintenance and whatnot. There are types involved, and certain mechanisms that are preferable on some points and on some stages, not so much.
This guide with its many reviews gives you a proper outlook on how to segregate and accordingly select the best pool fence for you. Do a background check on all the types, and go through this guide for easy reference. Be safe and stay safe.
Read more of our top pool products recommendations, check out below popular articles: